We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 pound spinach fettuccine
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2/3 cup grated provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
Cook fettucine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine cream and next 6 ingredients in heavy large saucepan. Whisk over medium heat until mixture simmers and is smooth.
Drain pasta; return to same pot. Add cream sauce and Parmesan to pasta; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to large bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts.